Sunday, May 2, 2010

Megan and Jesse's wedding!

We headed over to Sand Harbour yesterday for Megan and Jesse's wedding!  The weather finally started cooperating and they had a beautiful ceremony by the lake!
The newlyweds!
The background scenery!
All the colours of Lake Tahoe.
Breathtaking.
I got carried away taking pictures of all the beauty that surrounded us, and I was just really happy that it was finally starting to look like spring.
Me and my date!
The Quebec girls and their Tahoe boys motorboating! Mitch, Travis, me and Marco!
SMILE!
A gorgeous day and a great wedding ceremony! 
I have some epic DIRTY THIRTY party pics from Marco's birthday party that I'm not quite sure I can post online!!! But we had a great party, I rented a STROBE light and we all looked like amazing dancers!  And we had a huge bonfire and tons of grilled goodies and cake.  It has been a crazy fun week and weekend, our next stop is Santa Barbara next week for some beach time and some hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment