Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Santa Barbara!

We arrived in beautiful Santa Barbara yesterday afternoon.  Trevor (Chelsea's husband (Marco's sister(my boyfriend))) was nice enough to offer us his family's beach house for a couple days!  THANKS TREVOR, we miss you!
Anyway, this is what it is!
Chelsea and Marco enjoying our first view of the ocean yesterday...
Marco tested the water!!  We also saw a seal and a bunch of dolphins!!
I went on my SECOND road ride since having had knee surgery!!
It's so nice to get out of the gym and get into fresh air!!
We walked the length of the beach this morning... the reflections and shadows were cool!
We were all hunting for sea glass... it's a tradition here!  Chelsea was super focused and got way more than me and Marco.
MUSCLE BEACH! ha
Our treasures!
We also attempted boogy boarding (I wore my brace...) but it was pretty tame and none of us really knew how... And we are heading out for another bike ride into town where we're gonna get some YUMMY Mexican food for cinco de mayo!!
HAppy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment