Saturday, May 29, 2010

My first memorial day weekend!

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!
My first Memorial Day Weekend has been hectic so far!! So many garage sales, so little time!!! I have never experienced anything like it! We started at 8 and finished by 2.... full day of bargaining, purchasing and laughing at all the crazy things we found out there!
this is my garage sale collage.
What it was all about: searching for sings, finding garage sales, and american flags.
Marco's first purchase: a tool bucket!! 
Ros's first amazing purchase: North American Weasels! So EXCITING and so jealous of her new poster.
My first purchase: retro blue road bike with a LEATHER saddle!! sick.
Can't wait to ride this all over town!!! the saddle and the saddle bag are definitely highlights! 

Checking out some furniture that was outta our budget...
sexy wig things....
Two recliners and one lonely non recliner.... I am sitting in this couch as i type! soooo comfy. 
My new retro luggage!!!  too bad I travel with 6 times as much stuff....
And finally... some sweet mountain biking around truckee.
It's been snowing on and off all week, but we've been able to get in some good bike rides anyway!
After I took this picture we ran into a huge snowstorm and had to turn around!
posing over the truckee river with my pink brace!
I have fallen back in love with mountain biking this week.  For a while I didn't think I would be able to bike this summer, but things are going well ( I got full flexion a few days ago!) and I feel steady and safe on the trails!! It's been so sweet!
Marco's been getting fancy while I watch safely on the sidelines!
I'm already excited to get back out there tomorrow!!!!
Yay for garage sales, mountain biking, and SUNSHINE!
happy memorial day weekend I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment