Monday, May 3, 2010

DIRTY THIRTY moustache party...

Marco's Dirty Thirty Moustache Party!!!
I set up some sweet decorations....
Got some yummy food ready to Grill!!
The boys gathered a HUGE pile of firewood for our backyard bonfire!
I made a "be Marco" cutout... ( I cut the face out of his poster...)  And Rio had the cutest pose!!
And so did Millie!  They looked like pros.
But once it got dark and the kids were safely at home in their beds... the SHARPIES came out.  And the Moustache's began....
Cramer realized he had the lamest moustache of the night, and got a new "hairdo" from Nate....
Chelsea and I even got our own personalized staches!
What an amazing looking group of moustaches.
Hilarious... I don't think I have any more comments for this one.
It was a great time, the bonfire was raging all night long and I think it was the perfect way to celebrate the epicness of Marco's dirty thirty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment