Friday, May 7, 2010

addicted to the beach

We had another awesome beach day in Santa Barbara.  We mastered the art of boogy boarding, I went on an awesome road ride and explored "the hills," and by the time it was sunset Tim was heading out to catch some final waves!
There he goes!!  This picture makes me wish I could surf... but boogy boarding is enough of a rush for now!! ha ha!
We watched the dolphins play...
Marco and I at sunset...
Chelsea and I introduced the hair flip to Tim and Doug, at first they were apprehensive....
But then they got right into it.  I consider them pros now.
Waves crashin'
Long exposure  mistiness of the crashing waves...
I love it here.
And to top of a great day, we got to listen in on a great jam session later that night.

We are going on an adventure bike ride today, and perfecting our boogy skillz!

No comments:

Post a Comment