Friday, December 4, 2009

Pictures from the last week!

This past week has been busy, crazy and fun!!  Probably the best week of my career! From the 13th in Aspen World Cup Slalom, followed by two top 15 nor-am GS results and then 2 wins at the Slalom nor-ams in Loveland; I couldn't have hoped for better!
I took a bunch of pictures all week and here are some of my favourites!
Brigitte looking out of the start gate in Aspen while inspecting for the GS race.
Looking down on the GS course and on the town of Aspen.
Chillin in the sun with the girls!!! Me, Meg and Brigitte!  It was sunny and warm in Aspen, best weather ever!!
MP (Marie-Pier Prefontaine) and Mitch SLAYED another GS race!!  They won by a LOT! Nice work girls!
Mitch and I gazed into the silver ball within her bouquet of flowers....... ha.
And then we drove from Aspen to Loveland.  The drive was really pretty, especially leaving Aspen and seeing the contrasting red rock mountains, green trees, and white snow.  It was cool.
Colorado seems like a pretty cool place!
Driving at night, experimenting with the longer exposure on my little camera ... (I was not the driver!!!)  Vail on the right, mountains ahead, and cars in front of us...
Bored in the Lodge between runs in Loveland....
"MP, you take a picture, and then I will take a picture of you taking a picture!!"
hhaha kind of confusing, but tres entertaining!!
Hanging outside in the -25C weather!! OUCH.
Practicing our model chins... smile with your chin?
Matching hats!! What what!!
Britt and Erin taking over the Junior Podium.

I won the first slalom! Anne-Sophie and Mitch were second and third.


And the second slalom.... CHEERS SARAH!  Clinking our sweet new Loveland beer mugs on the podium with Eva-Maria.

And so, the races were over.  A great week despite the FREEZING temps in Loveland.
Kate and Tommy were nice enough to drive me to Beaver Creek where I hung out with Marco and encountered his crazy fun FAN CLUB!!! His fan club knows how to have a good time!!
Fun fun.  Now off to Tremblant to relax for the weekend before flying to SWEDEN next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment