Monday, November 30, 2009

GS Debut!

GS NORAMS!!
My first Giant Slalom race in almost 2 years!! It was fun! I started 62nd and ended up 11th! It felt good to be back on long skis and having a mellow race where I knew I would improve no matter what.
Here's a view from the chair of ASPEN!

There is barely any snow on the ground, but some hardcore skiers scoped out this "pow" anyway!

MP WON the race by a LOT!!! NICE WORK! she won both runs! impressive!

This could be a team motto??? haha

Mad arcing skillz. He knows what's up

And to finish the day on an even better note, Brigitte, Meg and I went for Brigitte's BIRTHDAY dinner with her parents! The big 24... Almost at a quarter century!!!
 P.S. It was an amazing meal at Elevation in Aspen.

The 3 of us at dinner!! 3 Blondes who know how to have fun!!!

Thanks again Gord!!


Tomorrow is the last Giant Slalom race of this series and since I did well today, I start 14 tomorrow!!! I pretty much improved my bib by 50! ha!  Good old nor-am points! Hopefully tomorrow will go just as well as today!
Bonne Nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment