Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Quick relaxation trip HOME! Now In SWEDEN...

Just arrived in SWEDEN for the first time in my life!
We are waiting in Stockholm for the last leg of our flights.  Our team reunited in the lounge, and we have been  catching up on the last few days and eating gingerbread cookies!
Home was peaceful and very relaxing. 
It already feels like Christmas in Tremblant, especially since my mom is a decorator-extraordinaire!!
She loves the stars,  I love them too.

And the Pinecones!  I think we painted these ten years ago and they are still glittery and white!
And the candle christmas tree....
All the decorations are things that I miss when we are in Kirchberg for Christmas, so I made sure to take EXTRA pictures to get me in the Christmas mood later on.

AND apparently Tremblant opened!!
All I could see was the cloud of man made snow over the mountain...


I had to squish in the last "T"
CRAZY ICICLES!!
The ICY ICICLE CLIFF!
The lake, still almost looks like summer!!
ohhhhhh canada.
I really like icicles I guess....
lucky shot.
MORE STARS!! haha!
And MORE PINECONES!!! haha
HO HO HO.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
We should arrive in "Are" later tonight and SKI TOMORROW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment