Friday, December 11, 2009

I love Sweden

Day 2 in Sweden.  Got to the hill at 10:00 AM and noticed a dead animal hanging off my hood.


Took care of the dead animal and proceeded to take the little t-bar up to the top of the hill and start training!  Small lights lit up patches of the hill, but for the most part, it was quite dark!

This cabin is slightly ghetto but I like it.

Doing an INTENSE START!!!

SKIING INTENSELY!!!

The three of us (me, Brigitte and Mitch) being less intense at the top....

Later on that day we decided to drive up to a gym to spin and do a little workout.  Unfortunately the gym was closed!!! But at least I got a cool picture of Are!!

I LOVE the traditional swedish lights in the windows of every shop and home.

Posing where the gym was closed!  Brigitte, me, Mitch and MP!

Doing sweet MOVES!! INTENSE!  So much energy and no where to spin it out!!

So instead of spinning, Brigitte and I went running down the hill.....

...and over to the race hill where we ran into Chemmy!!! (sort of....)

Trying to pose as well as Chemmy.... not quite, but I will keep practicing.

THE RACE HILL! And the GS.... whoever is cool enough to check my blog can INSPECT TONIGHT!!! Crazy!

And finally, I had an encounter with a VERY Special Guest.....

SANTA CLAUSE!! Ho ho ho.

Merrrrrrrrrrry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment