Thursday, November 19, 2009

SNOW and sweet BOOTS.



The rain went away and we got a SNOWSTORM!!! It is completely dumping here right now.  I took this picture when the sun almost came out and it almost stopped snowing.  Since lunch, Panorama has probably gotten 3 inches of new snow! Too bad the whole mountain isn't open yet!!


After lunch we hit up our Favourite coffee shop in Pano, LUSTI's!  Christina Lustenberger (an old teammate)'s parents run the ski/coffee shop and serve us more of the AMAZING Kicking Horse Coffee!! YUMMY.
And, Mr. Lusti hooked me up with a sweet new pair of race boots!!! Can't wait to test them out tomorrow!! haha

It's a snug fit, but that's how we like our race boots!!  I like the new design, so much FLEXION!!! I think these will be my downhill boots.... since I have such an amazing tuck position on the chair...haha

Anyway, stopping in at Lusti's always feels like going home for a coffee!! They are always so welcoming and so happy!!! You can always find our coaches or some of us hanging out there after skiing enjoying a tasty brew.

More pictures from the SNOW and the SUN.  Skiing is good despite crazy weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment