Saturday, November 28, 2009

more baggage drama....

Not too much to blog about today since I totally spaced and FORGOT to bring my camera to the hill. BUT a HUGE congrats to MPP (marie-pier prefontaine) and her first world cup points!! She attacked her way down the ICY slopes of aspen and finally broke into the top 30. YAY!

In older news, I have some of the amazing baggage pictures that delayed Brigitte and I from getting to Aspen by a day. Here's what we had to deal with:

These are the bags that Brigitte, Martin and I lugged off the baggage belt, onto carts, and down 2 stories.  not fun.



Dilly-dallying after all the hard work and enjoying the view from the parking lot....



Being "one" with the baggage. Embracing the moment...
We bonded.
Anyway, race is tomorrow! woo

1 comment:

  1. I was very excited to come across your blog a few days ago, very cool to get a peek into the lives of WC racers. You take some great pics as well.

    Good luck to you and all the Canadian girls in the race tomorrow (and with your mountains of bags)!

    ReplyDelete