Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How sweet is it that we are still mountain biking!!

It's been almost 2 months since my last mountain bike ride, so getting back on my SWEET bike yesterday put a huge smile on my face!  It felt so awesome, and slightly awkward, to be biking again (especially at this time of year!).  I think I had mentally put my bike in the shed until next summer thinking that winter had already arrived.  Luckily, California weather is amazing and hopefully we can take advantage of it for the next 2 days!

Marco RIPPING around the bank!  I love how everything is so crisp, but he is blurrily flying by!
Trying to mimic his moves....
Looking down on the track and our bikes.  It was smooth with fun banks, perfect for feeling pro-ish!
I thought the dust in the late afternoon light was cool...
And I made a pie from scratch with apples from Marco's apple tree!! Only 2 sticks of butter!! (barf) haha
And the moon last night... I thought it was full the day before but I am too lazy to research that so here it is again!

Other than enjoying summery weather, I just got my plane ticket for the season: LEave NOV. 9th 2009 - HOME January 30th, 2010.
That is the longest trip of my LIFE! I think that my bags and I will bond nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment