Monday, July 4, 2011

Nature lovin

getting outside into the mountains and getting inspired.
 We went to Canmore to hike Mt Yamnuska! It was a beauty day, the forest smelled like fresh pine, the sun was warming our backs and a breeze was keeping us cool.
 Brianne and I were happy hikers

 Especially when we saw the heart shaped lake!   
 UNFORTUNATELY a huge storm rolled in.... typical.
 So instead of hiking up there, we just looked at the peak and ran back down!
 And chilled at my favourite place to get tea in Canmore: Communitea...
we got inspired by the cards!!
And then I went back home and tried to fix my NISHIKI city bike.... but it was a huge fail.  I have no clue how I broke it, but the other day in the middle of Kensington road as I was illegally crossing the street, the back wheel fell off. super awkward. as usual.  ANyone know anything about how to fix this????
merci a JS Labrie pour toutes les photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment