Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I LOVE SUMMER :)

SUmmertime in Tahoe!!
Spending time at the lake(s).. Tahoe and Donner, and dipping into the river after Yogging!

I spectated/cheer-leaded on Marco's Golf game for the "active force foundation" fundraiser!  Cloudy!
The "team ELECTRIC" (like the sunglasses... and like something cool...?) reading the green... the clouds loomed all day, but never burst! lucky us.
Other than spectating golfers (I only stayed for 5 holes...)  I've been working out a LOT.  Lot's of hours at the gym and getting stronger all the time!  Doing some med ball stuff today...
AND my favourite "after the gym" activity is MOUNTAIN BIKING!
We have been on so many awesome rides, but I can never figure out a way to document them to be nearly as cool as they really are.  Oh well, I will keep working on my ghetto vid-skillz.
P.S. no flowers were harmed in the making of this picture.
Reflecting.
Marco ripping down....such a sweet downhill!!!!  Well worth the gruesome uphill!
And we topped the day off watching Liz "just-let-me-hit-this-way-outfeild-and-run-three-bases-..." play softball. talent and amazing form.  I can see awe and jealousy in the eyes of her opponents watching from the other side.
nice work.  tahoe days are filled with fun activities!! plus a few crafts here and there. 
:)
Happy Canada Day tomorrow!! I'm heading home for the celebratory weekend and another 2 week (not weak...hahaha not) dry-land camp!

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I think you should become a golf photographer. I'm not sure that I've ever thought a golf photo was even vaguely cool, but those are sick!
    -em

    ReplyDelete