Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lovin the WEEKEND

A forgotten picture from last week!!! Kelly McB, Mitch and I helped out Shona and Andrew's 11-12 year old team with dryland training!  Here we are trying to show them some warm up techniques!! Unfortunately our session got down-poured on, but it was still fun to be around the kids and their limitless energy!!
Since Calgary I have been training in Truckee!  The weather has been amazing and Marco and I used our "weekend break" to check out the "tour de nez" road biking race yesterday up at Northstar.  Tres inspiring.  The guys were RIPPING around these corners at ridiculous speeds!! 
Or should I say sub-light speed, light speed, ridiculous speed and ludicrous speed!?
This is super ludicrous speed.
All those crazy speeds on bikes motivated us to do our own ride!! Although we took it to the MOUNTAINS!! A medley of different trails, including the famous "Flume Trail!"  Emily and Dave leading the way.
My bike and the beautiful views of Lake Tahoe!
Action shot! hahaha. not really but I caught him off guard....
Looking down to the right of the lake, you can see the crazy turquoise colours along the shore! SO TROPICAL.
Anyway I was sketchily trying to take pictures while biking, while balancing, while braking, while avoiding this guy!!! good times.
To top it all off, we had a yummy picnic on the dock at donner lake.
MP style pose!
mes cheveux dans le vent. marco, the dock and the lake reflecting in my "Dr. Dre" shades.
gotta love the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment