Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm back in California after a great dryland training camp in Calgary with the team!  I feel like I am on a good path taking each day, each week, and each month step by step gaining more confidence and strength with time, patience, and hard work!!!
So, after a hard workout yesterday I rewarded myself with this DELICIOUS basil, feta cheese and watermelon salad! YUMMMMY!  I 100% recommend making this for a refreshing snack.
Other than working out at the gym and making yummy food, we've been able to get out and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL WEATHER (Finally....)  So here I am embracing the greenness of the forest yoga style... although I never do yoga...so my form is all wrong. sorry.
The snow flowers are blooming....reminding us that ski season is just around the corner!!! sort of...
Checkin out the rest of the hike....
some pretty flowers.
Cool  kind of dreamy whimsical-ish... 
MORE PILLOWS! I am on a roll.
I even made a pillow for this rocking chair...and I painted the dresser RED!! Keeping myself busy with crafts!!  And of course my best craft: Marco's face and a Marco Rocks hat.  That one took true skillz.
This blog is pretty random... just bits and pieces of life events that amuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment