Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Three Months!

Happy Friday and happy three month post-operation!  Three months ago today I went under the knife to get my sweet new ACL thanks to doctor Litchfield! So I celebrated with breakfast in the sun this morning on the rock overlooking Lake Tremblant.  My happy place.
I am half way to getting back on snow!  Thanks to everyone who has helped me get to this point!  Most importantly my family who have been there the whole way through icing, bending, straightening, limping, walking, laughing, crying, cooking, baking, biking, running!!!!  A huge thanks to coffee.  And OF COURSE the doctors: dr. litchfield, dr. irving; and the physios: Kent, Diane, Gen, Ladd and Stef.   Marco and all the Truckee friends and family, thank you for welcoming me to California and for making me laugh and taking me on adventures for the past month!
As I sipped my (second) morning coffee and looked out over the lake and the mountains all I could think about is how lucky I am to be living this life and pursuing this dream... it won't last forever but I will try to take full advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment