Friday, September 25, 2009

j'aime l'automne

I am seriously obsessed with how amazing the colours are right now.
I almost hit a car on my road because I was so caught up with staring up at the trees.
This probably doesn't do any justice to reality, but I tried.


Brooke and I conquered Tremblant. it was rad.
I stare at these cows and that lonely tree every day and wonder why the farmer left just that one tree in his field?

Poor tree only has cows for friends...
I love birches. and lamp.
its fake but i dont care.
trees are cool

its like they are on fire, but not on fire. trippy.

This season makes me like Quebec.  Hopefully it will be this sweet next weekend too so I can prove to marco that quebec does not totally suck.  Anyway, I am going to go ride a crappy mountain bike with Britt and her crappy mountain bike around our HOOD YO. late.
etc...


view from my house

No comments:

Post a Comment