Monday, September 21, 2009

Colorful in Tremblant!

I'm Back at home after a crazy weekend in Vermont!! Can't wait for the next one! And to rock the one piece again!
It's amazing fall weather here, the sun is shining, the leaves are changing, and some flowers are still blooming.  I LOVE being home, other than the fact that I have full time access to my fridge and pantry.  I am a professional raider/snacker.  So as I was stuffing my face with crackers I caught sight of my camera and decided taking pics would be a good way to avoid the cupboards!! ha. So this is what I got as I procrastinated from raiding for 5 minutes....
The view from my kitchen window, the sun was only shining on certain trees.  her peeps.
i am a flower.
Other than walking around the house taking pics, its back to the gym for me all week and all of next week leading up to the Solden camp!
I went and checked out IF3 in Montreal last night (free-ski movie festival) and got psyched to get back on snow! The feature movie was "The edge of Never" and it was a really emotionally intense true story about Kye Peterson living the dream his father died trying to do.
I was (almost) crying at some points, and laughing at others, but all around pumped to see people ripping up the mountains and having fun! The nights are getting longer and I am brewing up some hot chocolate right now! Winter is on its way!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment