Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another amazing day in TREMBLANT!

Woke up with the SUN in my eyes. looks freaky but I didn't change this or anything!! the sun was blinding me from my beD!
another sweet day in OH CANADA
the sun shining through the leaves on my way down to the lake
mushrooms!!
Tree took over the rock. they are loverssssss
my cousin mike! visiting for the weekend.
My parents, mike and I paddled up the Cache River
plants blocking my way in the river. damn.
Mike and my mom left, and my dad and I headed up to find another river on foot!
Hidden river... in english.
A cool bridge.  We turned left up a trail just before going over the bridge.
My dad leading the way to the Petit Riviere Cachee...
The other little river thing....
so pretty
could not stop taking pictures
I love maple leaves and I love maple syrup.
Back on land, the trail back up to the house.
self portrait.

2 comments:

  1. Please Please never stop taking pictures!!!!
    And of course commenting!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Anna!!! I want to be walking on that red leaf path right now. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete