Friday, September 18, 2009

At HOME!!

After Chicago I flew home to Montreal and drove up north to Mont-Tremblant.  We had a 3 day dryland camp with the ski team!  It was really cool to get back to the gym routine with a bunch of girls and coaches helping to motivate!!  We were working a bit on body movements and controlling balance, flexibility and endurance all at the same time! It was sweet because we work so much on getting fitter, that its fun to really test our own limits to see what we are actually capable of.
Anyway, the training was fun and it was entertaining to be back with some of the girls!  Britt Phelan's dad invited us to go "sport-yakking" at her dad's rafting company on the Rouge River.  It was hilarious and great time!! Especially hitting the hot tubs after a long afternoon on the river!!
Here we are getting ready to attack the RAPIDS!! SExy wetsuits!!!


And we hung in the sweet lodge/bar and reminisced our adventures by watching the video of our crazy attempts at sport-yakking!!! Mitch had best facial expression of the day when she got caught surfing a wave not on purpose.... you had to be there.... but it was priceless...

And some dude's head in the way of me trying to take a pic of our video!! THat blurry mess is me and MP attempting to maneuver our raft for the optimal hitting of rapids....


And A nicer version of my attempt at taking pictures of videos....


On the drive home I noticed that the trees are defiantly  starting to change colors... YES! My favorite season!!


AND finally, this crazy nasty disgusting revolting daddly longlegs was hanging out on my door.  I put my hand as close as was safely possible and took a pic just to PROVE that this thing was GIGANTIC.  Since he was hanging on my door with his superspider legs I would open the door, pause, make sure he had not moved, run inside, pause, make sure he had not moved, and slam the door shut and run upstairs.
true story.


No comments:

Post a Comment