Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Still RAINING, but at least i got a SWEET NEW LENS! yippee yahooo

still raining... what is going on???
I am getting cabin fever at the gym. PLus wasting WAY too much time online... (reddit haha)
My mom is trying to entertain me with her "fall decorations..." ha. she is funny.
and pretty!!


and yesterday's stuff... dont wanna put another post cause it proves how addicted I am to posting.  So I'm just gonna add to the old one and pretend it's all the same except that I just wrote that.
Anyway.
I am bored of the rain.  I wanna be outside. I will probably go bike in the rain and boycott the gym.
That pretty much sums up the craziness of rainy days in tremblant.
new lens! ran outside in the pouring rain and took a few pictures because I was so excited!!
Can't wait to actually start using it!
Yay for internet purchases!

These are totally unedited, this is what just came off of my camera. au naturel.


The sun was finally pushing through the clouds as I arrived in Tremblant
That yellow leaf caught my eye
This tiny little tree had the nicest leaves!
the rain's almost over!

Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

  1. Damn Gina,

    This blog is von richter Anna! Kudos to the dueling and ubber cool blogs. Flat Creek is missing you here in Jackson.

    Trev

    ReplyDelete