Thursday, April 14, 2011

roadbike fail

Since the rain from yesterday stopped, I decided to hit the roads BIKING.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that the road I used to avoid at all costs (chemin de l'anse a l'orme) had the shoulder PAVED!!!!
it was a true miracle. you can see from the non-paved areas why I used to hate biking this route.  It makes for the best loop, so today I gave it a go and couldn't have been happier.
 I checked out some sweet old school Senneville wagon things..........
 This house and it's truck look wobbly...
 SPRING has sprung!
 I was having a nice time biking and checking out the views when I got a flat.
Being the super organized person that I am, I had no tube and no pump.  But i had the worlds best tool ever: a cellphone.
My mom had to come pick me up in the middle of NOWHERE on her birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And to my brother too!! (they have the same birthday!)
FAIL.
And then i stole some pictures from Adrians facebook from our epic sugar shack night!

 THIS IS HOW WE APRES SKI!!! ***snowflake censorship of adult beverages!! ha
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment