Sunday, April 10, 2011

Birches and Sugar Shacking!

A couple weeks ago I posted the "Holstee Manifesto" which I thought was pretty cool and I guess I got inspired today as I was admiring my favourite trees... (Birches OBVIOUSLY! haha. i'm starting to sound a little obsessed...)
 But either way, I was checking out a birch tree because I am designing my birch bark lamp, and the bark patterns made me in awe of nature.  Nature is rad.
Here's what my fascination with birch bark paired with my inspiration from the Holstee Manifesto created:


In other news, I got on my road bike yesterday after an INTENSE "tuning" session... (I don't have the slightest idea about how to really tune it, but I cleaned and oiled it so that seems legit.)
And it felt amazing to be outside and be active after a little while being cooped up with hip drama.
And then I reversed all the benefits I gained from roadbiking by going to the sugar shack and eating Syrup covered EVERYTHING for dinner!!  Good times!
Here's a funky picture I took with Jeff and Ju pre-sugar shack apres-ing at Tremblant!!
I love spring time in Quebec!!

No comments:

Post a Comment