Thursday, December 2, 2010

BEAVER CREEK INSPECTION!!!!!

Here we are in Loveland the second day of slaloM!  I had a pretty good first run, and in the second run I was going for it like crazy and I STRADDLED!! But, I'm pumped that I went for it and charged and didn't HESITATE. hesitating is not cool or fast!
MP, Britt and I (ps congrats to both of them on their noram podiums this week!!!) headed up the chair to help with "tear-down" after the race.   Basically we pull out and roll all the fencing!
 She's got SWAGG!!!!
 Entertaining ourselves on the chair! hahaha.
 Tear down!!!! Pulling, rolling and carrying these lovely fences!

AFter the Loveland norams I headed to BEAVER CREEK to hang out and cheer on Marco!!
Today Todd Brooker was nice enough to take me through the inspection of the downhill!! ITS CRAZY!
 It was cool to see how intense this downhill is because sometimes on TV it's hard to really tell what's steep or flat.  ITS STEEP. trust me.
 I was creeping on Manny during inspection! hahaha/
 And then I creeped on Michael Walchofer..... ha
Todd took a picture of me in the "pete's arena" tourist style!!
 This is an overexposed view looking at GOLDEN EAGLE jump!! The backdrop is pretty sweet!
 ALMOST THERE!! just a few more crazy turns and jumps left!
 And finally, the RED TAIL jump!! Just before the finish line!! The leg burning area.
 Posing on golden eagle!
MARCO's cloud of snow through the finish line!
 :)  
The "BEAVERFEST" cheering crew arrives today!!! It should be an exciting and entertaining few days here!! I can't wait!
THanks again to Todd Brooker for giving me the tour of "Birds of Prey"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment