Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!
Spending the holidays in Kirchberg with the girls and Marco!  Today Marco and I are planning on heading up Kitzbuhel to check out the Hannenkam and the famous Streif.  And later we are all going to decorate a Christmas tree!!!  We also planned a "dress party" for tonight!


I never blogged after Courchevel due to lack of internet and time, but I straddled!! Something that's super common in slalom... The speed was there and I was going for it, it's just a matter of time until it all comes together.

Happy Holidays to everybody!!! Hope you enjoy our funny photoshoot card!!!!
 Mitch, Eve, Erin and I got Christmas inspired in Courchevel!

2 comments:

  1. I love your christmas card! ha ha you guys did it! Hope your dress party goes well tonight! I am tempted to come crash it.... but then that would mean I would have to drink and drive and I don't think thats going to happen! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Anna! Great card! So glad you are there with Marco and know I am missing you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete