Monday, November 29, 2010

Loveland hat trick!

RACE DAY! 
WArming our boots today in the lodge reminded me of hanging our stockings for Christmas!   I've celebrated the holidays in Kirchberg for the last few years with the girls, so it's been a while since I've hung a stocking by my fireplace.
p.s. it's cold. can you tell!!?! BUT NOT NAKISKA COLD.  that was just evil.
Anyway....
Today we raced in Loveland and I won!
The first run felt pretty good and my second run involved a lot of fighting and struggling but I made it down and my combined time held on!  Loveland has been good to me, I won here twice last year at these same norams, so I'm trying to keep it going!!!!  It was a tight race and I gaver' as hard as I could! Tomorrow I'm gonna try to attack and NEVER HESITATE!! It's like mountain biking!! The minute you hesitate, you're totally screwed.
Thanks Jay, Jim, Tim, JS, MARTIN and Jenny!! we have an awesome staff and don't credit them enough on here!!
Tomorrow we have another slalom noram, and then I am heading to Beaver Creek to join up with "BEAVERFEST" to cheer on marco this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ya HOOOOOO!! That is awesome Anna. Great comeback! Will see you soon at the Beav!
    xo Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeeeeet! Nice work girl...can't wait for Beaverfest! xo

    ReplyDelete