Friday, December 10, 2010

one last glimpse of home before three months on the ROAD!

I love Tremblant! Every time I look out at the same view I see from my window all the time, I always notice new and beautiful details that nature somehow seems to conjure up!!
Like this morning, I had to do a double take when I noticed that the lake was so lit up at the other end by the clouded sunshine; I thought it looked really cool!  Like a  SWEET beam of sunny light directed only onto that little portion of the lake!
 SO..... i put on my snow boots and trudged outside to get a better look.
BAM!  Frozen lake, frozen sunshine.
Since the -20C weather seems to be following me, I hurried inside out of the biting cold weather to some of the comforts of home that I will be missing for the next three months!!!!
I've decided to stay in Europe for the whole season this winter with Marco!  So the next three months are going to be a whole new and fun EURO adventure!!!  I'll get one last good look of the amazing view here tomorrow morning and then head back to the city for my afternoon flight, and the beginning of the next chapter of this season!  I feel like with one more good training block and all the upcoming races, I should be in a good position to take a few more steps in a positive direction getting back to where I left off before tearing my knee!

PS Check out my latest SkiPresse magazine article! "alors on danse..."

No comments:

Post a Comment