Monday, December 20, 2010

Courchevel!

Today we free skied on the race hill in Courcheval!
This is what it looks like right before they "open" the free-skiing!  ALl the girls crowding around trying to get down FIRST!
 We were chilling at the back of the line....
 After a good free-ski and short training session, we headed down the mountain for an afternoon volleyball session with the americans!!
Me, Mitch and Resi played around on the poma-horse thing...
And then we played USA vs. Canada volleyball and we lost... again.  (I think they train for these games in the summer....competitive edge!!)

 And this picture turned out cool! Eve and Erin JUMPING.
When we left the gym it was already dark out and a full moon was shining just above the mountains!!!
 And so we posed!!!!!! Eve and I!
 It was so pretty, I took these with my small panasonic camera and they turned out pretty cool!

ANyway the raee is TOMORROW! I am number 27! yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment