Tuesday, August 31, 2010

IKEA has taken over my life.

THe internet-less life has been appealing to me apparently! We have been "disconnected" for about a week and I find myself at a loss for what to do now when I actually get online!! (other than blog of course! ha)  It's crazy how much stuff I have been getting done around the new house without having the internet to distract me from various unpacking, picture hanging, ikea assembling tasks!!
BUT I managed to get out of the house a few days ago with Katie (between painting the bathroom) and we went on a sweet hike above Donner on Sugar Bowl!
The view from the top between huge rock mounds!! And then my camera died!! But it was a sweet spot with crazy rock outcroppings above my favourite little lake!
AND, Annik sent me some of the Full Moon Paddling pics!!!
This is where we stopped for a break and had a little beverage mid-paddle at a local lakeside restaurant!
Playing with light under the bright sky.
POM POM (Anne-Marie) showing us her skillz in the dark!!
Anyway, I leave you with another ridiculous hair flipping picture!!!
Between our Ikea road trip (Ikea is 2 hours away.... which seems so crazy to me since I grew up about 10 minutes away from one.....) and assembling everything, going to the gym, and PLAYING outside, my picture-taking has slightly suffered!! Hopefully today we'll get back out on our mountain bikes and enjoy the last few days of SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment