Thursday, September 2, 2010

INTENSE MED-BALL training!!!
Marco and I headed to the field yesterday for a medicine ball and agility workout!

Throwing it as HIGH as you can!
This thing weighed seven kilos... times a million reps of many different exercises and it starts to really make your upper body BURN!
But we managed...
And to reward ourselves we hit up the Lake!! (Donner...)
It was ridiculously clear!!! Right after Marco jumped in a snapped a pic of the ripples and the light combo! I thought it was pretty cool!
balancing........
spread eagle!
blurry but still pretty sweet!!
And look what he found for me at the bottom of the lake!!! A beautiful headband! yay.
After swimming and working out, I decided to have another craft day!  I sewed some curtains with the leftovers from our new Ikea curtains, and then I printed on them!! Here was my stencil, paints...etc
And here's what the final product looked like!
Ahh.  i love arts and crafts!
But, the REAL pro crafters came to our house the other day to install our new doorknobs and pulls in the kitchen!! Jesse and Bernie are pro blacksmiths and made us some custom kitchenware!! It looks amazing!

Striker Forge!
Anyway... we've been so busy fixing up the house and unpacking and assembling things that it's been a less adventurous week!! BUT tomorrow I'm heading east for a girls weekend in Charlevoix which will be AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,
    thanks for your reply! all those nice words made my day, allthough it was a good day allready.
    It's a good support since I'm just at the beginning of the road. I'm certainly going to keep following you as well! And I love all your pictures with your ski friends and of your beautifull country. I went to Canada last summer and I thought it was amazing! When I was 13 years old I decided I one day wanted to live in Canada and it's still a plan of mine. Living in such a tiny country witch is completely full with over 16 million people makes you long for more space and nature.
    xo
    Annika

    ReplyDelete