Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It ain't your beauty, its your booty.

The week stated out amazingly with a couple of gorgeous days!! Between workouts yesterday I headed to the beach with Chelsea, Katie and Kevin and we enjoyed the HOT weather and the beautiful Lake Tahoe!

Embracing the lake!  Chelsea and Katie HAIR FLIPPIN AMazing.
This one is for Liz who's line this week has been
"It ain't your beauty, it's your booty!!"
Working on my not-so-smooth jumping skillz.
At least I can hair flip!!
This is what I would look like with a mohawk!
The thing that never ceases to amaze me about Tahoe is how SUNNY it always seems to be!
Winter's just around the corner, so I'll take advantage of the sunny summery days as much as I can!

4 comments:

  1. OK, booty not beauty photo is heading directly to the computer wallpaper. Right Leg and its associated Knee look completely fine. Freeze-frame mowhawks are hilarious--are you having enough fun? Looking forward to first ski-run images; any idea when you get on-snow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out awesome! Had so much fun hanging with you, good luck on snow and hi to Marco! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna,

    I think your blog is verry inspiring and fun at the same time. The way you writ about your injury I think that every athlete with an injury should read that, keep postive. And I know it's hard, I've been trough it myself a couple of years ago, unfortunately I had a lot of bad luck during surgery. I was a skiracer in the Dutch development team before my injury dreaming of going to the olympics one day, I still have that dream but it is for the paralympics now. And that's propably just as epic. It's good to read how it should go! I wish all the luck with getting back on your ski's.

    bye
    Annika

    ReplyDelete