Saturday, August 7, 2010

Synchro, Surf BIking, and HIKING


I've been keeping myself busy this weekend with my synchro training!! I think I am getting the hang of the perma-smile!

And bike training on the SURF BIKE!
New techniques, double surf bike sitting down!
uh oh!!
My intensive training day ended with a beautiful rainbow!
And an aggressive rain storm!
The search for the pot-of-gold begins....
The next morning was fresh and green after the storm!
Brooke and I hiked up Tremblant!! It took a total of 45 minutes maybe?? haha not really a "hike" but a steep walk up a little hill!  This is looking down at Lake Tremblant halfway up the hike.
Slashing through the overgrown grass! Sheena, Queen of the Jungle style!
Except without the hair, outfit or knife... so not really like her at all...

Skipping through the fields of flowers,  The Sound of Music style...
Pretty much identical don't you think!!??!?!
sweet wildflowers EVERYWHERE!
A blanket of colours.
And some caterpillars!
The blue ones are my favourite.
So I tried to be like Gwyneth Paltrow's perfume ad.... but not quite.
Instead of posing I enjoyed some waterfalls!
good times on the lake and in the "mountains"!

1 comment:

  1. I went hiking up at sunshine a couple days ago with my mom and my OTHER friend named anna... weird... anyways, wild flowers were incredible at this time of year. I wish I was leaving a week later so i could take you girls up there! by the way, for lunch I had... BANANA BREAD! YAHOOO! it is almost gone so i need to make some more

    ReplyDelete