Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I skied slowly yesterday

Flachau night slalom did not go nearly as well as Courchevel!  I went out of the start gate attacking, but I was just not skiing smooth enough for the conditions and ended up SLOW. The girls however ripped! Mitch in 9th and Erin in 14th! Another great day for our team!

 I'm excited for a mini Christmas break and excited to regroup after Christmas and work on some things in training before Lienz!  Despite one bad result, I'm still confident with my skiing and my ability to be fast; some days just don't work out.  Anyway, turning the page AND celebrating Christmas with Marco for a few days in a random valley in Austria!

here's some pics from the last few days!

MPP number 69 ready to rip!! Unfortunately she bailed at the bottom, but was attacking until then! Yeah!

 Marco and I checked out the Christmas Markets in Salzburg today!! They were really cool!
 Such a cool old town.
 The castle....
 The super narrow colourful streets....
 Crazy illusions.....
 And the best part: this.
yes, we did this.
Merry Christmas Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment