Friday, February 25, 2011

back in kent's physio palace

So far so good!
Calgary has been fun so far thanks to JENNY for letting me crash at her place!  I've been drinking coffee at the Purple Perk every morning, I bought a bunch of used books at "books on 4th" and now I am heading to yummy sushi just a few minutes walk away from her place.  I am getting more and more into the city the more I get injured!
But things are progressing really well with my hip and Kent has welcomed me as usual.   There are so many guys here injured but the vibe is really positive and everyone is on there feet!!!  I witnessed Kelly McB's first steps the other day, and now she's just a regular gym walker!!  Lup and Manny are walking around like no big deal, and Robbie and Jan are looking good as well!!
Here are a couple of us!
Me, Kelly, Lup and Jenn!

And some pics that my dad took in Garmisch!
my mom and I with MILKAAAAAAAAAA cow...... mooooo
 She had her first Fritatten-suppe!!! (pancake soup)
Cool noise-maker people....

 me!!! 
 girls night out after the race at the "Taj-Mahal" indian restaurant in Garmisch!!
SOOOOO YUMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!
Bill Janyk was making us laugh with his impressions.... hahaha.
That's all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment