Thursday, November 11, 2010

Levi, moustaches and gym sessions!

Another great day of training up on Levi!  Icy just the way I like it!
I've been Rocking MP's new neck-warmer fashion line "I got SWAGG".... so, do i??  I felt pretty cool, so cool that I flipped my hair!
After the mid-day session of skiing, we hit the gym mid-afternoon and compared moves.  I vote for the pyramid!!


We played volleyball with the American girls again!  These are my volleyball moves! totally posed.
 And then the Canadian guys showed up!!! They looked INTENSE!
 MOVEMBER INTENSE!!! their moustaches are coming in nicely!
 After all the fun and moustaches at the gym, Mitch and I strolled home through the Levi village...
 And looked back upon the training hill!! Back there early tomorrow morning before free-skiing on the race hill!!! Time is flying here!!
a demain!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in Levi boys and girls!!! We will see you soon back here in Canada. Ski fast Anna and have fun!! Go for it....

    ReplyDelete