Monday, November 22, 2010

bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's minus a MILLION.

ITS BEEN FREEEEEEEEEZING here!!!
Today it was -37 celcius.... not including the wind chill.
This is what I have to do to my face so that I won't completely freeze it off.  It's the first time in my life that I have ever taped my face. not impressed. p.s. my ears are taped too. so extreme.

Kelly made this hilarious video depicting some of our recent feelings and activities regarding the FREEZING weather here in Nakiska!!!
ENJOY

AND, here are some more pics I took randomely avoiding the frostiness!
THE FULL MOON!!! The fog actually cleared the other night and I snapped a few pics as I ran from one building to the other, trying to avoid the cold at all costs....
 The Christmas lights make me happy and almost help me forget my frostbite for a few moments every night.
 The Delta decorating staff deserves some props for this beauty. ha
 M.P's breath even has SWAGG!
We've been cozying up in the hot tub after our afternoon workouts to keep warm! Chemmy and Georgia!
FROZEN HAIR!
ANd sweet WHIPPED HAIR!
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH...etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment