Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Girls long weekend in Charlevoix!
A large group of us got together this weekend before Anna P's big WEDDING day!!  We had a crazy fun girls weekend with an amazing view from our amazing cottage-mansion!

The weekend was filled with hilarious games!  I was on the "Green Team" and after I lost my ping-pong match to "orange-team-emily-brydon" my punishment was to roll down the hill! Luckily I bonded with Joe the cute little doggy at the bottom.
BUT! When I beat her in our rematch, her punishment was to get in the garbage can and get rolled down the hill!
We didn't get very far.....
But it was a hilarious event nonetheless. 
The group of us! In our team colours!!!
And then in order of height!
An epic game of "washers"..... concentration.
Followed by some less-than-competitive tennis matches!!!  
Em, julie and Jess cheering from the sidelines!
And finally, one of our weekend-long activities was making paper cranes!
We made hundreds. no joke.  They will get put to good use though! 
Julie: pro crane maker!
An epic weekend in an amazing part of Quebec!  Thanks to all the girls for such great times!!!

Now back to work!  I got officially cleared to ski today by Dr. Litchfield and I can't WAIT!!


1 comment: