Thursday, September 23, 2010

The past three days have been AMAZING up on the glacier!! Hard snow, sunny skies, warm weather!  The conditions here couldn't be better for my first days back! We just wrapped up day three, AND STUBBIES!! I still can't wait for gates, but tomorrow we are taking a day off to prep for some further advancements next week! Can't wait!!
(I had to reduce the size of all my pics so that they would upload, sorry for any ghettoness)
no comment, just had to take the pic!! Physio multitasking!!!
This is the view from my window!! Every chalet up here has flowers blooming on every balcony, I love it! so pretty!!  And summery!
I always like watching the light on the trees as the sun goes down! I think it looks pretty cool.
BUT before the sun goes down, I have dryland training!  Trying to keep up with all the gym workouts so that my knee/legs stay strong over the next 5 weeks here!
This is where I get to bike every afternoon!! Best view evaaahhh.
serious face.  trying to count the cows on the opposite field. 
I think there's 23. (still my biking view of the valley of Soelden)
Jay and I went for a jog today and ran into some friends....
Jay, hanging with his homies.
Nice spot for a little nap.
Feeding them grass, even though they are surrounded by it..... interesting....
not impressed.
So, we ditched them and got on our way!
and passed a pretty stream!
Hopefully tomorrow will include some hiking adventures!! it's so beautiful around here and summery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment