Saturday, September 25, 2010

Winter Wonderland!!

It's SNOWING!
this intense snow storm forced another day off...
It looked like a winter wonderland this morning, but all the new snow has already melted from the valley!
Instead of looking at bright green farmers fields this morning while biking,  I enjoyed this snow-covered view with clouds rolling in and out of the valley.
looks like christmas!!!
Jay and I are heading down into Solden to play some TENNIS!  Everything is slowly clearing up and skiing should be ON for tomorrow!! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who else reads this blog because I never see comments, but this is one of my favorite as I follow the adventures of you and Marco. Keep up the excellent work because you've got a lot of fans and a bunch of people pulling for you!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete