Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My days lately....

I've been spending a lot of time at physio lately, so I thought I'd share some of the things that go on during a typical physio session.  Arrive, bike for 15-20 minutes, stretch!!! As seen below. Get treatment, do exercises, balance, muscle stim, and icing.  
My "special" ways of stretching.... I'm actually trying to see in the mirror how straight I can get my leg...
THE AGONY!!! hahah. This machine, the "game ready," has saved me.  Although at times it can be slightly uncomfortable, if it wasn't for the game ready I would still be a lot more swollen and a lot worse for wear.  Thank you game ready. I think I am in love with you.
And just a reminder for why we go through all of these ups and downs!!!
Thank you Mont-Tremblant for all the support!!!
Can you match me with my picture???  I have less "hat hair" in real life....
We are celebs now!! (at least around Mont-Tremblant!!!) aint' no big thang (as kent would say)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Anna,
    I just wanted to wish you a speedy and strong recovery as well as thanking you and your parents for all you have been and are doing for our son, Jeffrey. Please thank your parents for us.
    Hoping to return the hospitality some day.
    Love your blogs. You are a very talented writer.
    Jeff's mom and dad

    ReplyDelete