Thursday, October 27, 2011

california, new york, montreal!

Marco and I have been on a bit of a whirlwind tour since leaving Truckee and it's amazing mountain biking behind...
Our first stop was New York City!! It was my first time there, so it was pretty exciting to see what the BIG city is all about!  We rolled up to our hotel right in Times Square!
 Meg showed me around all morning and then in the afternoon Marco, Steven and I checked out Central Park! Very cool!
some sweet art!
 oasis in the city











 Getting musical!!!
 New York was crazy fun, but so quick! We were in and outta there within 24 hours, and then back to Montreal for the Ski Quebec Gala!  It was really cool to take part in both the USA ski ball and the ski-quebec gala; both with the same goal to help raise money for our amazing sport!! It was apparent at both that there is a huge ski community backing up all the athletes in their pursuit of PODIUMS!
So, with podiums in mind, here we are all dressed up!
 That's all! It's been a crazy and fun few days!!
I leave you with a beautiful coffee from coffeebar in Truckee!! I'm gonna miss that place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment