Thursday, March 31, 2011

Random is the new cool!

I've been home from Calgary for two weeks but have yet to blog about it!!
I have been working on making my blog more user-friendly and did some intense coding and internet tutorials to make a little menubar!! I am truly proud of it!!! It may be my brothers' computer programming amazing skillz that have somehow transferred over to me in a small menubar-making way!!
So there you have it, Pictures, Results, Twitter, Videos, and ugliest-picture-of-me-ever BIO!  I made my "youtube channel" more interesting with a few vids from skiing and life, and I made my Public Picasa album more interesting with lots of Olympic pics and random other sweet shots.
Anyway..... enough about coding and whatnot... 
I have some random pics kicking around my computer that aren't beautiful nature pics (since I have been immersed in the city for a while) but they are sweet nonetheless.
Calgary recap:
Giggles in physio!
 Glitterfying the girls at Fast and Female!!
 Tuesday night BROKENTOYZ!!!
 ROCKING OUT to 80's rock and pretending I know all the words!!!
 Shopping the Kelly Mcbroom way.  A.k.a always keeping the leg elevated no matter what/where/when! COMMITMENT!!
 drinking DELICIOUS peppermint-licorice tea!
 I arrived home in Montreal, greeted by my moms pretty tulips.
 Hung out with JU! we know how to have funnnnnnnn!  Last year during rehab year #1 we became a lot closer thanks to Jeff and I tearing our knees at the same time!! I'm so glad she's here for rehab #2! 
More giggles!!!
 WOW!!! That's a 12 year difference between the pics....
13 years old and 25 years old!!
Andree-Ann and I: ski friends are friends forever!
 And I got inspired for more "then and now's"........
This must be a 20 year difference!! haha!!
I miss that sweet white and pink helmet!!!  I finally learned how to get on my outside ski!! YEAH!
1991-2011
 And one more random pic.....
I finally went to fondue at a Swiss themed restaurant in Colorado.
I've been craving fondue all year and despite having travelled through Switzerland and France, never managed to get some! So of course in a place very far from swiss-land in a restaurant that had a painting of a mountain that I've skied beside, I finally got some yummy swiss cheese fondue! mmm!
So that's another random blog, randomness seems to be my theme lately, BUT I am newly inspired for one last sweet blog before Surgery on MONDAY!
STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment