Friday, March 11, 2011

fun physio times

I'm still here in Calgary, chillin at physio with the rehab crew!  Injuries aren't that much fun, but Kent's physio palace makes for some pretty fun and funny times.
We've become obsessed with MANTRACKER and giggle our way through physio, working out and icing.  
SEE!! Proof of the laughter!  Lup being lup.
Johnny's serious pose, surrounded by weights.  hardcore.
ALMOST AS HARDCORE AS MANTRACKER!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! SPIDERRRRRRRRRRR
Tarantula's don't affect Kelly, she's still Reverse Planking!! pure focus right there!
Crazy spider getting trippy.
Lup getting treated.........
EXTREME PLANKING is what I do!
and SUPERMANS!!! But if you didn't know what I was doing, this pic looks really weird.
AND we watched ERIK come 2nd today in Norway!  Congrats!!
After physio it's all about carbo-loading!! haha.
Mercato's homemade pasta!! yummmmmmmmmmmmy!  And meatballs! of course.

No real news yet about surgery, but things are progressing really well here so far!
I've been able to get out into the fresh (FREEZING) air a couple times this week to go jogging.  I love how I feel after jogging in the cold with my cheeks all flushed and my body feeling good.  I'm not much of a runner (it's pretty much a walking pace), but I've been craving the fresh air since coming to Calgary and lately I've been missing the cold wind on my face; so jogging's what I've got!


No comments:

Post a Comment