Sunday, March 20, 2011

cool things, unrelated to ANYTHING ever!

I have finally left Calgary (for now) and just wanted to send out a huge thanks to KENT, Chris, Matt Jenny, Jay and the whole rehab crew!  it's been good times.  Also thank you Broken Toys, you make Tuesday nights awesome.  I will look forward to Tuesday's this summer !! 

Summer is approaching, I heard the Canadian Geese constantly honking their way around Calgary, and I am starting to figure out a plan for me and my hip!  Unfortunately another summer starting off with rehab, but I've been down this road and know that coming back stronger and FASTER is completely feasible! 

My goal setting has begun, and I am getting motivated to figure everything out and come back stronger physically and mentally.
Until then, here are a bunch of RANDOM things I have been enjoying and dilly-dallying my time around with....
My new obsession with licorice Tea and doodling. And learning to spell Licorice??? oops.

 CHROMEA!!!
Karen and Erik's green/blue eyed kittycat.
 I agree. and I'll have a cupcake to prove it.
 yes, please?
 Newest snack obsession that could land me on MAN VS FOOD (or woman vs food)....
BAKED BRIE WITH brown sugar. mmmm soooo delicious, sooooo unhealthy, and sooooo irresistible!! 
 Fierce.
 My new boom box! For real!! This thing BUMPS!  Especially on granite countertops! partayyyy.
 :) happy and flowery.

This blog is completely random, but so is my life.
Just wanted to share some sweet moments over the last few days in Calgary.
I'm now in London for a day and then back to Montreal!! I am lugging around WAYY too much luggage that has yet to be unpacked since World Champs; so that should be interesting.
aurevoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment