Friday, October 8, 2010

So, I am officially finished with my "return-to-snow" program!  The last 2 weeks have been a balance between getting used to skiing, getting comfortable skiing, keeping up with strength and conditioning training, physiotherapy with Kent; everything one day at a time.  I feel like everything was super successful and I'm ready to join up with the rest of the team for the rest of this camp!  The girls arrive tonight and we have 3 more weeks of training ahead of us.  I will only be focusing on slalom quality over quantity to keep my knee fresh and happy!
Here are a couple pics from the last few amazing days!
Morning mist rising in the mountains.
The coaches setting the slalom...
And a random helicopter doing a sketchy landing!
Here's some dryland collaging... Agility ladder!!
 Jay and I have been seriously improving our tennis games!!  Pretty sweet self-timer action shot!

 My outdoor "gym" is beautiful.... its felt like summer the last few days.
ANd a weird attempt at a solden night shot. didn't really work out!
I'm trying to get some video together and maybe make a little montage...
Until then, happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment