Tuesday, October 26, 2010

random thoughts after huge snowstorms

So, the season has started!!! Mitch attacked Solden like she owned it, and its a super positive start to the season for her and for our whole team!  There's a lot of good skiing going on and I'm sure it will be followed by more great results!!
I have no pics from the race, but I tried to walk up to the race (fail) and here's a pic from my hike!!
Everything was looking good for our slalom camp until this huge storm (same storm that cancelled the mens gs) rolled in and ruined everything!!!  We were so unprepared that some of us were walking around with bags on our shoes.......

 We enjoyed the storm for about a minute, then packed up and got outta Solden.   It's been a really long and successful camp for me and I am ready to do some laundry!! haha.
I'll be home later today and the next stop for skiing is LEVI! yay!

And a cool video that Jean-Sebastien Labrie took at the indoor!! thanks!

1 comment: