Sunday, October 10, 2010

a MILLION pics from hiking around SOlden.

My days off are tooooo long to spend indoors, so yesterday Gen, Chemmy and I went to an amazing spa where we swam around in hot, cold and salt filled pools.  It was awesome and super refreshing!  Today I was on my own so I tore myself away from the internet and went for another Solden Hike!
 I took pictures of all the markers along the way and made a Collage!!
I love collaginG! hahah
 And i love the way these trees are so straight and tall and perfectly spaced out.
 The route.
 The Benches were a theme for me as well.  I love the red benches!

 The red/green contrast in the middle of the woods is cool.
 And so, I took a picture of all the different benches I came across!
Here they are! All different!
I was so happy about all the benches that I had a zen moment.

 And then carried on with my walk....
 Until I came to a bridge and headed back home.
Trippy looking down at the river below.

 ahhh.
 cool water splashing.

That's all.....tomorrow i'll be back on snow in slalom gates! yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment