Thursday, March 22, 2012

spring!

Le Massif was beautiful, HOT and lots of fun until a river started flowing down the downhill track and a rock emerged right on the line.  I thought I had a good improvement from the training run after I came in 13th after the first race run! Unfortunately everything got cancelled but it was fun to try it out again after six years off the long boards!

 The spring skiing was perfect yesterday at St Anne.  Highlights included numerous synchronized skiing attempts under the chair, and soaking up the sun on the patio til closing time.
Jeff, Julie and I were rocking the jeans!! #SKI4NIK
 Such a fun crew to hang out with all day on the hill!!!
 post-skiing tanning! Maddy was overheating. :(
 amazing.  BEst spring skiing day I can remember!!
RACE TOMORROW! 

1 comment: