Wednesday, January 26, 2011

we are becoming professional snowshoers... true story.

We braved the -30 weather on Monday and skied all over Tremblant! Other than the weather it was a perfect, sunny, completely un-crowded, hero-snow day!!  Best run of the day was Kandahar... Marco is the reigning winner on the Chamonix Kandahar, so it seemed fitting that it was our favourite run!
 mmmmmm birthday cake!
 We've continued our snowshoe training and hit up some crazy ice cliffs today!!
 I found a crazy ice-window and let it contort my face into funny expressions.....
 ha ha ha
 I had my face wedged between the ice and a huge rock. it was awesome.
 FREESTYLING snowshoeing!! off-roading, so hardcore!!
 made it to the lake! so i took a break from my aggressive snowshoeing and made an angel.
 Marco sat on his throne....
 And I tried to be cool but fell into a heap on the ground instead! almost.... almost.........
obviously I still need some more training to become the true snowshoer I know I have the potential to be.
Gonna hit up the gym tomorrow to work my glutes and hammy's for future snowshoe expeditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment